Digital Creative Designer Vacancy at Markova Creative Limited
Markova Creative is a digital marketing agency, in the business of helping businesses, brands and organizations build, manage and succeed with their marketing efforts using game changing ideas and unconventional strategies to take their businesses to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Creative Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design artwork, creatives and digital communication vehicles with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, slide decks, product packaging, ads, social media creatives, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our strategists, content team and sales team to build jaw dropping campaign executions.
- The goal is to get our clients’ messages across in stunning, best in class visuals.
- 2 – 4 years Proven experience as a designer. Agency experience is a definite plus.
- Super strong presentation, writing, critical thinking and negotiation skills. This is non-negotiable!
- A motivated self-starter with a no-task-too-small attitude.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Create and deliver design concepts that provide novel ideas and inspired solutions
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- We provide an innovative, young and vibrant startup environment built on of innovation, solid work ethic, lack of politics and fun.
- We offer competitive salaries and an atmosphere dedicated to advancing our passion in providing cutting-edge advertising solutions for our clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Here are a few things to know before applying:
- Teamwork is EVERYTHING! We pride ourselves on being egoless (or as close to it as possible). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Raw, Unbridled, Undiluted Intelligence is required to be successful in this role.
- We work long, we work hard. This is NOT a typical 9-5 job for the lazy or the non-passionate.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor or might struggle with working with a team, please don’t apply.
- Big names don’t matter here. All we care about is your ability to deliver in the role. What you studied in school doesn’t matter either.
- This is a full time position, not freelance, not remote.
- Sometimes, you will be required to come on weekends and public holidays when deemed necessary.
- Flawless spoken communication/presentation skills are an advantage.
- No Jerks allowed. No geniuses allowed either.