Direct Sales Agent Captain Recruitment at Altara Credit Limited
At Altara, our mission is simple, to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent Captain
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Minimum Qualification: Higher National Diploma/Bachelors Degree in related discipline with Good email and communication etiquette
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, positive mindset, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills Prior experience in a sales management role will be an added advantage
- This role will be based in Ibadan and is strictly for Ibadan residents.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Supervising the direct sales agents (DSAs) under him/her and providing technical support where necessary to ensure that their targets are met
- Monitoring the activities of the DSAs both on the field and in the showroom to ensure alignment with laid down processes and procedures
- Collecting and collating feedback on DSAs’ sales activities daily
- Preparing and issuing a daily, weekly, and monthly feedback report on the showroom sales activities to the Sales Lead
- Resolving sales-related challenges within the showroom and reporting same to the Sales Lead
- Escalating all matters relating to sales and DSAs within the showroom to the Sales Lead
- Evaluating the performance of the DSAs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Helping the DSAs develop their weak areas, and improve their strengths
- Motivating the DSAs to consistently perform on an optimal level, and
- Effectively communicating relevant information to the DSAs
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The KPIs for the Sales Captain include:
- Average sales per DSA per month
- Efficiency and effectiveness in communicating relevant sales issues to the Sales Lead
- Effective communication of relevant information to the DSAs
- Proactiveness in resolving sales-related challenges in the showroom
- Accuracy of feedbacks and reports 6. Efficient use of communication channels (Email, SMS, Calls, etc.)
- Capability development of the DSAs
Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic monthly salary plus good Incentives/Commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Subject of the email should be the role you are applying for.