E-Commerce Officer Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
MasterMindsHRSG Consulting- Our client is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Officer
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in any related field of study.
- 2-3 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and result oriented.
- Follow set policies and procedures to undertake required checks to identify and categorize product content for the E-commerce website, as well as to identify potential fraud on a daily basis.
- Upload of data to the E-commerce website.
- To follow up on suspicious vendors, confirming them as fraudulent where applicable and blocking all such customers on the E-commerce platform as per established company processes.
- To log all confirmed fraud cases on a weekly basis and produce regular reports informing the operations manager.
- To liaise with all departments, raising all E-commerce and delivery related issues.
- To monitor the E-commerce website for issues which might deter customers from buying and to suggest then implement ways of combating these issues.
- To feed into the monthly Profit & Loss analysis, adding insights won through customer service and trends, providing insights into performance and ideas for resolutions and improvements.
- Assist the Operations manager on all assigned duties.
- Ensure proper filling and documentation of all e-commerce related operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidats should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.