Finance and Account Intern Jobs at Africa Youth Growth Foundation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Account Intern
- The Financial officer will be responsible for the financial health of the organization by managing financial procedures.
- Duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions and preparing invoices.
- To succeed in this role, the officer must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures and systems.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate should also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare payroll, income and expenditure sheets.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance Accounting or relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar role with the NGO sector.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 28th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.