Team Ace – Our client in the Financial industry is currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fresh Graduate Accountant
- The prospective candidate will be responsible for keeping financial records updated, preparing reports, reconciling bank statements and should also be familiar with the use of Microsoft Excel.
- The applicant will also liaise with external auditors, keep stock records, perform stock reconciliations and be responsible for deliveries to customers.
- Also applicant will be involved in processing business transactions like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Accounting Graduate (Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is highly essential.
- HND in Accounting (Upper Credit or Distinction)
- Corps Members-Accounting (only those serving in lagos)
Deadline: 4th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV to: email@example.com the following category as subject of the mail: “Accounting Graduate” or “HND-Accounting” or “Corps Members-Accounting”. E.g HND holders should use “HND-Accounting” as the subject of e-mail.