Fresh Job Vacancies at Hazon Holdings, 21st August, 2019
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 3D/2D Graphic Artist
- The graphic Artist is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports within the brand identity.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standardsIllustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings
- This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for printProofreading/review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholdersIncorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core CreativePrioritizes, manages & accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously
- Designing Social Media Creatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail spaceAdvanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible.
- Artistry and creativity, with plenty of initiative, passion and enthusiasm for design Communication Proficiency, Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challengesWorking with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
Job Title: Brand Activation Manager
Employment Type: 6 Months
- The Brand Activation Manager must have the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to project and brand activations.
- The role is mainly responsible for strategy, output quality, budget, timeline management, client management, project & brand activation activities.
Key Results Areas (Responsibilities)
- Project strategy – work with internal client in development of project strategy. Set project objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- Project execution and monitoring: manage client’s project / third parties in strategy and execution of projects & brand activation. Ensure each project details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Budget: ensure efficiency or project related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize Project ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- Timeline – supervise project, team members and work with creative team and relevant internal stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of each project.
- Assess and detect early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take lead / action to ensure minimum deviation from initial plan.
- Ensure team members are lead effectively, accountable and as well coach team to ensure overall project objectives are achieved.
- External stakeholders: create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external and internal parties in delivering projects – at the same time able to drive and take firm stand to external parties when necessary.
- Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Assist management in making strategic decision by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience.
- Ensure Internal process are strictly adhered by self and team members(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist etc).
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production. Preferably as event & brand activation industry with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions.
- APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably
- Knowledgeable in details of project cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties.
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties. Understanding of brand is a must, able to follow the brand guideline and ensure correct brand implementation to event materials.
- Good business sense, quick in understanding / dealing with complex business on ground situation and provide recommendations if not take decisions that are likely to lead to good outcome.
- Able to review event related creative outputs (e.g booth, merchandising design) with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget. Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition is a plus
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize / effectively delegate tasks.
- Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in flexible working hour’s condition and occasional travelling.
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.