Fresh Jobs at Centre for Community Development and Research Network
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered local Non-governmental organization (NGO) with its head office in Kaduna. CCDRN partners with communities, philanthropists, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of conflict resolution, peace building, economic empowerment, agriculture, health, education as well as governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager
- We are seeking for a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Manager to lead our Organization M&E Unit.
- The MEAL Manager will lead the development, implementation, and refinement of CCDRN MEAL system and manage performance monitoring, adaptive management, and evaluations.
- S/he will also manage and coordinate field monitoring and expert assessments, capacity strengthening, and other personnel responsible for monitoring performance, and the development and implementation of data management systems.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Manager will report to the Executive Director and supervise a team of M&E specialists.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree in education or social sciences is preferred;
- Proven skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as capacity building experience;
- Significant experience in data collection, dissemination methodologies, and the creation of indicator targets;
- Previous NGO experience and a strong knowledge of donors reporting requirements is an advantage; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Effective communication skills, able to make formal and informal presentations both orally and in writing and produce professional and analytical reports and program documents.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the country especially northeast Nigeria.
- Lead the design, implementation, and strengthening of CCDRN MEAL systems
- Oversee the development of program indicators and targets;
- Lead CCDRN research and program evaluation activities across CCDRN targeted communities’ in-line with donors/partners requirement.
- Monitor and analyze program implementation progress, and timely data collection;
- Develop and implement a learning agenda across all the technical components of the CCDRN projects in-line with donors requirement;
- Supervise and help build the capacity of program and M&E team to carry out activities;
- Contribute to program efforts to build the technical, systems, and operational capacity relevant stakeholders on the development and implementation of program data management systems;
- Conduct field visits, as necessary, to develop monitoring/performance management plans with technical teams;
- Ensure regular communication of MEAL activities to program team and partners
- Manage MEAL technical team and resources to ensure that information and resources are up-to-date, available to staff and widely disseminated; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Deadline: 16th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.