Fresh Jobs at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager
- If you live, breathe digital marketing and Social Media, we want to talk to you
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing/Social Media manager to develop, implement, expand followers on social network, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing / Social Media Manager do?
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to manage integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Digital marketing managers will work with the Director, supporting teams (such as programmers) and marketers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- A flair for digital marketing with specific knowledge of Facebook’s Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- A self-starter, you will have the ability and the desire for continuous learning and development, particularly keeping abreast of changeable social trends, innovations and best practices in social marketing and measurement.
- Ability to support with designing and creating visual content.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking and be able to measure and understand both social and Google Analytics metrics and how the social performance fits against the business strategy and goals.
- Deep understanding of how social media works and considerable experience of working with the following platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube and LinkedIn.
- The ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced working environment whilst maintaining quality and accuracy of your work.
- Fluent English speaker with preferred fluency in one other language.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Enthusiastic, energetic, flexible to change and motivated to achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media and blog presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and developing original, engaging and innovative content for all social media channels and blog.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What we can Offer
- An exciting growing company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Salary: up to N150,000 per month depending on experience or ability to deliver results
- Generous staff discounts on real estate purchase and services
- 15 Days annual leave.
Deadline: 1st October 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.