Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head – Business Development, Marketing, Research
You will responsible for the following:
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Writing investment winning proposals
- Identifying feasible investment opportunities
- Identifying, preparing submissions for and winning Bids and or Contracts.
- Identifying emerging business trends based on verifiable data and analysis of same resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management for product development;
- Monitoring and forecasting marketing and sales trends
- Analysing and synthesizing business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes as well as negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Devising and evaluating methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls using requisite technology
- Gathering data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Analyse data using statistical software
- Converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports which can be applied to decision making
- Building partnerships with customers within and outside a firm/corporation to enhancing the market opportunities available to U.H.
- Identify viable and accessible sources of investment/investors for U.H. Projects
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain both tangible and intangible.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Analyze data and information to find ways to improve operations
- Inform and advise various levels of management and stakeholders
- Meet with clients and vendors to discuss procedures
- Develop and conduct user surveys
- Compare ROI with past numbers
- Create diagrams and documentation to pinpoint problems and solutions
- Implement tests of processes, policies, and protocols
- Identify and understand problems through forecasting, gap analysis, quantitative reporting, research, and statistical analysis
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings
- Write reports, white papers, and other published documents
- Compile and Analyze data points
- Analyze habits and data available from competitors
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Create detailed reports of findings
- Simplify findings into presentations
- Organize and store data for future research projects
- Document all data and research procedures
- Organize and conduct focus groups of project users
- Min Required Experience: 7-10 years’ experience
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Title: Sales Manager (Paint, Bathroom, Lights)
- You are responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and ensuring the company is highly competitive and innovative.
- It also entails designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and increases the company’s market share.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plans that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Monitor sales data and keep up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- First class consultative sales skills. Excellent understanding of products and benefits.
- Monitor sales and profit for each product under Ultimus Integrated .
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecast to the management team.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
- Translating sales strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor
- Motivating team members to work as a single unit towards achieving sales target and delivering desired result.
- Attract, recruit and retain required members of the sales team not currently in place
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Required Experience: 7-10 years’ Experience in either the Paint or Bathroom industry
- Desired Personality for the role: Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, Persistent and must have a flair for Sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail