GE Nigeria Recruitment for NYSC Project Management Interns, Aug., 2019
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Project Management Intern
Job ID: 3332873
- The role requires working closely with the GE Renewable Energy – Grid Solutions project execution organization to provide operational support on ongoing projects being executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers, counterparts and contractors. This role involves project site work.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Abuja
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and project management
- MS/BS in Electronic/Electrical/Power Engineering
- Academic Excellence: Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability, Mental Agility, creativity and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Strong AutoCAD (2D, 3D/Isometric), Computer Programming, Data Science Skills will be an added advantage.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Opportunity to participate in fixing Nigeria’s power infrastructure deficit
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online