Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading long established international group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s in Business Management or a related field.
- 10 years’ working experience as a Business Development and Client Relations Manager with 3 – 5 years’ proven experience as a General Business Performance Manager
- Proven experience business and financial performance and maintains harmonious relations with all stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Sales, Marketing, Network coordinating, and After-sales.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create develop and execute Business Development strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management.
- Excellent organizing and multi-tasking ability.
- Good sense of record management.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Market share
- Operating income
- Working capital.
Specific knowledge required:
- Strategy and business planning
- Proficiency in sales and marketing techniques
- Good product knowledge.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and hands-on
- Organizational skills
- Attention to details.
- To manage the framework of the annual budget and the Group’s strategy, the jobholder ensures that the department delivers business and financial performance and maintains harmonious relations with all stakeholders
- Day to day management of the department
- Proposes short and midterm plans, budgets, forecasts, and action plans. Once approved, execute them in compliance with internal group procedures
- With the support of the Marketing Manager, elaborates the marketing strategy
- Drives market sensitization and new product introduction (NPI)
- Elaborates pricing and route to market strategy
- Handles relationship with top B2B customers/prospects
- Prepares monthly orders and sales forecasts
- When applicable, grows the network both in terms of quantity and quality
- Collaborates with extended dealerships in out of Lagos territories e.g. Abuja, Port-Harcourt
- Elaborates plans in order to continuously improve customer’s experience/satisfaction
- Supports other business entities of the client when required
- Ensure harmonious development of the entire workforce
- Identify and foster the emergence of talented staff
- Ensure the safety and security of people and assets
- Ensures compliance with all brand Corporate Identity guidelines
- Ensures compliance with all brand processes
- Liaises with the Company’s brand Manager (in HQ) and with the Manufacturer’s representatives
As a Senior Manager:
- Ensures compliance with the code of business conduct
- Ensures compliance with internal control procedures
- Exhibits and promotes the Organization’s core values: Transparency, Integrity & Respect
- Promotes KAIZEN and ANZEN culture within the organization
- Seeks to continuously develop Human Resources through coaching, mentoring and training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.