GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Category: Customer Service
- Receiving inbound calls and ensuring first time resolution
- Handle customer issues either via calls, social media platforms and emails and ensure prompt resolution within 48 hours of such issues been logged by the customer
- Bring up suggestions on how to improve the customer experience
- Making outbound calls to get feedback from passengers(at least 100 calls)
- Maintain a proper filing system for passenger manifest for reference purposes
Requirements (Qualifications and Experience)
- A Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any related discipline
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Applicants should be not more than 30 years of age
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language. (knowledge of a Nigerian language will be an added advantage)
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Deadline: 6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.