Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The Annual Byteworks Trainee Program is an intense 6 months course work; with practical and hands-on industry experience; for Interns and chosen applicants; that takes one from beginner to professional.
- This is the third series of its kind.External applicants can participate for a fee of $12,000.00 paid one off at the beginning of the course. Interns would receive a monthly allowance for the duration.
- First Class or 2.1 Degree in Compute Science, Engineering or related course.
- Must have passion for programming
- Strong Willing
- Goal and Result Oriented
- Ability to work Under pressure
- Must be dedicated.
- Ability to Learn
- Adaptive,Creative and Innovative
- Team Player
Deadline: 28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate should click the link above, select “Graduate Trainee Program Series 111” and fill in the necessary information on the form.