HR Operations Assistant Job at WECO Systems International Limited
WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.