Afordonz Consulting – Our client, a Facilities Management company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Qualification & Experience
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience:
- Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years as human resources generalist experience
- Full understanding of the labour laws and conditions of employment across Africa.
- Knowledge of SAGE HR system and other HRIS
- Experience creating transformational HR processes and other value adding continuous improvement initiatives within the HR function
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Candidate should have very good experience in all aspect of HR.
- Man-Power Planning.
- Talent Management and Development
- Knowledge Transfer
- Performance Management
- Manpower Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- HR Central Coordination.
Skill Set and Profile
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable,
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Customer service-oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Performance & Career Management, Employee Relations, Coaching & Mentoring, Performance Orientation, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Relationship Management, Problem Solving, Commercial Strategy, Results Orientation, Negotiation Techniques, Evaluation of Commercial Activities.
- Effective Decision Making, Planning and Organising, Team Work, Communication, Technical Expertise, Presentation Skills, Influencing & Negotiation, Big Picture Thinking, Innovation, Change Management, Making Things Happen, Initiative.
- Strategic Vision, Result Orientation, Live the Values of the Company, Team Management, People Development
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed & recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.