Job Vacancies at Horkey International Services Limited, 19th Aug.
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services.
We are recruiting for the post below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance & Quality Control Officer
Requirements / Qualifications
- Experience: 3 years experience as a QA / QC Officer
- B.Sc. / B.Eng / HND in Engineering
- Proven experience working in a Project management role in manufacturing, construction and / or oil and gas industries
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
- QA / QC certifications and Training.
- Sound knowledge in controlling of document and transmittal issuance
- Ability to review test results in conformance to applicable codes and standards
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent training skills
- Able to provide detailed audit reports with relevant required preventive and corrective measures
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good team working skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
Responsibilities / Summary of Functions
- Assist the implementation of the QA / QC management system at site.
- Assist quality inspections with all the site subcontractors and vendors; and all nondestructive testing on site.
- Coordinate all receipt inspections.
- Distribute relevant QA / QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Assist in verification to make sure quality related site activities are in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Participate in internal and external site audits.
- Review site purchase orders to ensure that the applicable requirements are met.
- Assist with onsite and offsite vendor inspections.
- Review vendors’ QA / QC systems in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Assist in the review of the Client’s specification.
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan.
- Assist with the approval of the sites QC technical submitting to the Client
- Review of supplier quality plans against contract requirements.
- Review procurement documents to ensure that quality requirement have been correctly translated into purchase requisitions and design documents
- Assist in the review of vendors inspection procedures and personnel qualifications.
- Review vendors material certificates.
- Take part in vendor audits and surveillance.
- Participate in the QA / QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel.
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and completed for hand over.
- Issue of nonconformance reports.
- Track all nonconformance reports.
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Coordinate with the owners representative on all quality issues relating to material procurement.
- Monitor progress of all purchase requisitions.
- Elaborate inspection and test programs.
Deadline: 28th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.