Job Vacancies at UNIC Datawise Concept, 14th August, 2019
UNIC Datawise Concept invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Job Title: Office Clerk
- We are searching for a professional Office Clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties.
- If you are a detail-oriented professional with proven clerical experience, we want you.
- In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our company’s daily office operations run smoothly.
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Plan and book travel arrangements and venues for company events.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
- First degree or equivalent qualification.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Title: Graduate and Management Trainee
Key Skills and Specifications
- Ability to learn and grasp are the major skills required for a graduate trainee.
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact with the other employees in the company and learn new things
- Excellent ability to analyse and observe the functioning of various departments
- Good management ability to manage time and coordinate it such that maximum can be learnt within the short stint in the company
- First degree in relevant fields of course.
- Following orders of the seniors and producing good work
- Learning on the job and accumulating as much experience and practical knowledge as possible
- Assist the managers and heads of the departments in various functions
- Keep up with the latest developments in the course of time
- Developing decision making, analysing and troubleshooting skills
- Make a record and document all for future reference.
Deadline: 24th August, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.