Job Vacancy for Accounts Officer at Morison Industries Plc
Morison Industries Plc – At Morrison we provide sustainable solutions to the most challenging environmental issues. We know the importance of health care, and then we try to provide access to safe effective and affordable hygiene products and medical consumables.We have a leading portfolio of products that addresses cleanliness, chronic wounds, burns and prevention of diseases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Provide support to the accounting department
- Assisting with audits fact checks and resolving discrepancies
- Processing of invoices
- Recording of payment
- Tracking of expenses
- Managing petty cash
- Manages financial bookkeeping
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing mail etc.
- Handling communications with customers, sales representatives via phone, email and in-person
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers, budgets etc.
- Preparing financial reports
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of progressively more responsible positions in accounts and finance, preferably in a pharmaceutical firm
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Excel spreadsheets
- Strong time management skills with ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities must be willing and able to provide new ideas and challenge current thinking
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.