Job Vacancy for Analyst, NOC Optimization at IHS Towers
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Structural Specialist. In this role, you carry out correct and complete structural audits and appraisals to ensure structural integrity of our towers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst, NOC Optimization
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or relevant discipline.
- +4 years’ post-NYSC work experience in a telecoms or Network Operations Centre environment.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Network Performance Management
- Network Operations Management
- Computer & Information Management
- Proble Solving
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage information gathering and documentation.
- Support system automation and manage reporting.
- Ensure reports are delivered as per standards and quality required.
- Act as custodian for user acceptance tests (UATs).
- Conduct quality checks in WIP environment.
Network Intelligence & Analysis:
- Provide data intelligence through reporting and recommendations by generating reports from multiple data sources in existing databases and systems.
- Provide clear expression of data and analysis results to stakeholders.
- Prepare and update network intelligence (optimization) dashboard with continuous tracking and evaluation of status.
- Define and update appropriate metrics to measure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) related to network optimization reporting and monitoring.
- Continuously monitor compliance with SLAs against set expectations, escalating breaches (if any) and periodically preparing SLA compliance report.
- Develop and manage the threat register with continuous monitoring and escalation of breaches (if any).
- Deliver weekly reports on all network threats.
- Commit to, and follow up on, timelines related to threat avoidance.
- Deliver weekly dashboard reports on network threats and possible avoidance.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online