Job Vacancy for Field Auditor at Nielsen Company
Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Auditor
About this Job
- This role provides a great opportunity to start work in a global team environment, with touchpoints into many different departments. The role purpose is assisting in data collection under the close supervision of team leaders/supervisors.
- Diploma from a tertiary Institution is desired
- Minimum qualification: College/High School Graduate.
A little bit about you:
- You’re the first to recognize, and if you confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration.
- You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself.
- Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work– now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Responsible for data quality, explaining the movement of data on a shop by shop basis
- Conduct audit work assigned in accordance with the standard ACNielsen procedure outlined in Manual
- Maintain good relationship with retailers and the stability of the panel
- Sign up new outlets and replace drop out within the next audit cycle
- Adhere to work schedules and submit field reports within the operating schedule
- Make necessary preparation before audits i.e. contact details, arrange documents, forms, and incentives
- Adhere to field instruction and attend all briefings organized by senior staff
- Conduct fieldwork for Retail census
- Conduct ad hoc fieldwork assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online