Job Vacancy for Finance Team Lead in a Foreign Exchange Sector
Rovedana Limited – Our client in the Foreign Exchange Sector is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Team Lead
- Our client is seeking for an individual that would be responsible for the accurate financial reporting, management accounting and finance activities of the company.
- Financial/Management reporting
- Budget and budgetary control
- Performance Management
- Tax Management
- Regulatory compliance reporting
- Generation of relevant statutory and regulatory reports regarding company’s financial affairs.
- Financial and non-financial coordination.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of GAAP/ IFRS
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Implementation of company’s goals, objectives, policies and operating procedure.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the company’s corporate strategy
- Identify, communicate and monitor critical interdependencies across the business sectors and forge effective organizational linkage to ensure a concerted/seamless implementation of the Group’s overall business strategy
- Monitoring of weighted average cost (WAC) of financial assets.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of accounting records by performing daily reconciliations
- Ensure timely reporting of Financial/management accounts of all the entities latest by the 5th of every month
- Implementation of the accounting software for all reporting entities
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Monitoring and enforcing internal controls over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Engages all stakeholders in the preparation of company’s budgeting and budgetary control document to achieve the agreed corporate objectives
- Ensure key business performance analyses and reports are generated and circulated to the Business managers and Subsidiary on a timely basis
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Supervise the asset management finance team to ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance
- Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate personnel in relevant tax authorities
- Researches on future legislation that impacts taxation and operations, include in future risks
- Ensure 100% remittance of all tax and statutory obligations
- Create, coordinate and evaluate financial programs and supporting information system for the company to include budgeting, tax planning and conservation of assets
- Initiate and facilitate Finance meetings to define and agree targets and work plans, consistent with the Currency business’ strategy and plans
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, training, professional development and performance evaluation of staff in line with the Company’s Human Capital policies
- Serve on committees or cross-functional teams and perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director or the Board of Directors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.