Job Vacancy for PHP Developer at GV Alliance Partners
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience (or equivalent) creating data-driven web applications. Experience with troubleshooting, debugging and code/query optimization.
- “Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills using English.
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks such as Backbone.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience working with server-side MVC application frameworks.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Application Design and development.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and adapt to new or changing technologies, requirements, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver enhancements to existing solutions based on functional and design requirements in a timely fashion
- Discover and recommend optimizations that actively improve application scalability.
- Independent contributor – can take direction and complete tasks with little outside assistance while being able to communicate well with the full team.
- Team player – works well with others in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.