Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience (or equivalent) creating data-driven web applications. Experience with troubleshooting, debugging and code/query optimization.
- “Experience working in command-line Linux environments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills using English.
- Experience with modern front-end development frameworks such as Backbone.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience working with server-side MVC application frameworks.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Application Design and development.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and adapt to new or changing technologies, requirements, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver enhancements to existing solutions based on functional and design requirements in a timely fashion
- Discover and recommend optimizations that actively improve application scalability.
- Independent contributor – can take direction and complete tasks with little outside assistance while being able to communicate well with the full team.
- Team player – works well with others in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capabilities.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.