Job Vacancy for Registrar/Chief Executive at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte – Our client is a professional institute authorised by law to regulate the practive f human resources management in Nigeria. Through its work in setting and enforcing professional and ethical standards, the institute has continued to promote excellence in the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills among its members.
To sustain its trajectory in strengthening of its capacity to fulfil its charter, the Institute is currently seeking the services of:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive
Reference Number: RCEO001
- Reporting to the President/Chairman of the Governing Council, the Registrar/CEO provides overall leadership and direction to the National Secretariat in implementing the Council’s decisions and strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the management and administration of the Secretariat in line with world-class management standards, ensure a high quality of service delivery, and play a key role in developing the CIPMN brand and exploiting its potential to achieve greater recognition and impact.
- Education Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Human Resource Management, the Social Sciences or a related discipline. A relevant post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Professional Requirements: Membership of CIPM
- Experience Requirements: A minimum of fifteen (15) years of professional HR practice and a track record of successful and inspirational leadership at senior management level.
Required competencies include:
- A strategic outlook
- An inclusive management style that encourages the professional growth and development of staff, while demanding a high level of individual and organizational goal achievement.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- An open mind and willingness to embrace change
Deadline: Wednesday; 11th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online