Job Vacancy for Sales Manager in an Agricultural Processing Firm
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Administration or a related field
- Min of 3-5 years’ experience as a sales manager in an Agro-Allied Company, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and Agribusiness expertise.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates would be contacted.