Job Vacancy for Senior Associate in a Legal Firm, 12th August, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a key player in the Legal space urgently seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years in legal practise and exposure to practise areas like: Marine , Corporate and commercial, Energy and infrastructure, Banking and finance, Mining and natural resources, Media, Entertainment and Intellectual property Law.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Legal Research.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Any other duties that may be generally assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as subject title.