Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welding Supervisor
- To supervise the welding and fabrication of materials at the company’s workshop ensuring high quality and HSE Standards.
- Supervising fabrication and welding work at the workshop,
- Carrying out inspection of welds, dimensions checks and other quality checks to ensure quality,
- Read/Interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Welding Procedure Specifications
- Take responsibility for all manufacturing and production.
- Coordinate welder qualification test.
- Working with welders to teach proper welding techniques in MIG, TIG and Stick welding of various steel structures and process skids.
- First Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A degree in mechanical/Production engineering or Industrial technology).
- 5-7 years knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Proven experience in NDT
- Proven knowledge and experience in welding (2g,3g,4g,6g and other welding techniques.)
Deadline: 22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.