Job Vacancy in a Finance Company for Internal Auditor – Ikoyi, Lagos
Team Ace – Our client in the Finance industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- This role is responsible for conducting and reporting on scheduled audits, key control testing, and investigations
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, etc.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA is an added advantage
- Minimum three (3) years internal audit experience in a reputable organization.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Experience working in Fintech/Banking/Financial sector is an added advantage
- Experience in Debt Recovery is highly essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
- Design and implement an effective internal audit plan to review businesses activities around the operations of the Company and ensures timely reporting for management decision making.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives and make recommendations
- Investigation of all frauds and other required cases and reporting on all to the appropriate quarters
- Evaluate audit management report for implementation and ensure accuracy of financial reporting.
- Carrying out monthly audit review of financial statements prepared by accounts
- Perform all assigned audit assignments at financial, operational and administrative processes and systems.
- Assists in and contributes to the development and planning of the Annual Risk Assessment by identifying, assessing, and recommending solutions to key business risks.
- Evaluate comprehensive business processes and transactions to analyze productiveness of controls and risk alleviation.
- Review Internal Control systems within the company, suitable recommendations for Audit findings and drafting of Audit report.
- Knowledge of audit techniques and methods required
- Analysis Skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Sound strategic thinking, with risk and control consciousness
- Communication & Presentation, Good report writing skills
- Comprehensive, clear, and constructive audit and fraud reports
- N150,000 – N200,000 per month.
Deadline: 8th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.