BRYMEDOT RESOURCES: We are a Human Resource/Recruitment agency that strive to solve the problem of unemployment in Nigeria. We are partnered with multiple firms and companies and we aid in helping people to connect to different businesses
and companies by sending their CVs and credentials to the companies that fit their vocation.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization
and who the job reports to.
Examples of Business Development Officer responsibilities
· Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
· Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
· Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
· Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
· Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
· Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
– Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
– Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
– Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
– Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit their CVs to this mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Application closes on the 13th of October, 2019