INME Nigeria Limited – Our subsidiary, a new Food Processing and Packaging Company located at Ilara Mokin in Ondo State, and Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will be responsible for:
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
The Cost Accountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 8 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
Deadline: 10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.