Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Educator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The French teacher handles the task of creating the French language course syllabus and curriculum for the entire year. He/she may also be required to segregate the syllabus as per the class sessions for each day.
- Assign some educational tasks and projects to the students that will assist the students to get a hang of the language.
- He/she is also required to attend the oral presentations given by the students and provide appropriate feedback on the same.
- He/she makes sure that the students complete their assignments and projects within the time frame given by her
- Overall organization of the examinations and class tests that are conducted for the students. He/she is needed to set up and manage the examinations and ensure that they are conducted in an ideal manner.
- He/she also holds the responsibility of making arrangements for the examinations and makes sure that the students are provided with every facility needed during that time.
- Undertake the responsibility of providing appropriate instructions to the students that will help them to attain competency in the French language as per their grade level.
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught .
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
- Organize the teaching sessions in French so that the students become well acquainted with the French language
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree (preferred) in French or French Education.
- Candidates must possess a first degree in French
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders is a big plus.
- A minimum of 3 years (post-Nysc) French teaching experience in a reputable institution.
- Must have taught in a school as a French Teacher.
- Must be well versed in French Language
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.