Latest Job Openings at Echo Farm Industry, Lagos, 1st August, 2019
Echo Farm Industry is an Agro Allied Farm Produce Services, employing creativity and applying technology to meet the world’s rapidly growing energy needs. Located in Kubwa Abuja. Through its large target market, distribute her product all the nation in partnership with its subsidiaries across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Status: Full Time
- To oversee the day to day running/asset management of the farm produce, providing uninterrupted supply of goods in a safety and timely manner and ensure stock accuracy of the stock at all time.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day activities of the management of Diesel Store.
- Good knowledge of the handling and storage of Technical materials and dangerous goods.
- Responsible for the proper control and care of the Store and associated equipment.
- Use good housekeeping practices and follow materials/spares storage procedures.
- Responsible those procedures, storage conditions and practices comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the timely availability of stock in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
We are looking for:
- Good People Management Skills, Strong Analytic Skills and Time Management.
- Age range of 23 to 45.
- Works well under pressure.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills.
- Sound knowledge of the handling and storage of materials, electronic equipment and dangerous goods.
- Sound knowledge of inventory management techniques.
- Sound knowledge of inventory safety techniques.
- Familiarity with stores accounting.
Job Title: Sales Officer
Status: Full Time
- The Sales Officer is to sustain and enhance targeted total revenue in designated areas or territories by effective implementation of planned sales and distribution strategies that are aimed at growing market share and increasing profitability at the region.
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets in the territory.
- To ensure channel partners are making stock available and distributing in the entire territory.
- To ensure adequate availability of stocks throughout the territory in all outlets.
- Effective selling to right customer
- Weekly performance monitoring of SRep and initiating corrective actions where required
- Business performance reporting to the RM
- Sales Rep are properly dressed and of good conduct
- Ensure proper display of all communication and merchandising in POS/across channels
- Feedback on service; quality and availability
- Daily meeting with SReps (face-to-face or via conference call).
- 100% adherence of sales process
- Effective customer and product education to drive customer acquisition
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, Usage, using other sales channels within territory
- Preparing SRep activity, coaching; training
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- 1st degree is required
- Local Knowledge and experience
- Existing relationship with existing and potential trade partners
- Previous experience managing activation team and sales agents will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience
- Strong Technical Selling knowledge
- Good presentation and reporting skills
- Strong work ethic with positive attitude towards delivery of results
- Ownership, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and Time Management skills
- Proven ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Very strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Position and Location” as the subject of the mail. e.g (Territory Sales Officer /Lagos)
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.