Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Job type: Full time
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Communicate sales or service opportunities and customer concerns or suggestions
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Work with the technical team to ensure customer project requirements are met
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts
- Analyze sales statistics
- Project sales and determine the profitability of products and services.
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff.
- B.Sc/HND in a related discipline.
- 2-4 years sales or marketing work experience. (Relevant work experience in a telecommunication company is an added advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Physically fit
- Ability to succeed in any environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Job Title: Cook
Job type: Full time
- Performs and coordinates all household cooking;
- Responsible for the preparation of meals.
- Develops,plans and introduces new menus upon request.
- Oversees the preparation of guest’s food.
- Prepares weekly kitchen shopping list
- Procure and store supplies.
- Make sure kitchen is hygienic and functional.
- Plan menus and estimate food requirements.
- Prepare food to meet special dietary requirements.
- Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
- Ensure weekly requests are forwarded to admin officer for processing.
- B.Sc or relevant certification in Catering and Hotel Management
- Must Possess good supervisory and organizational skills
- Must be able to excellently cook Nigerian and intercontinental dishes
- Understands the importance of beautiful presentation and great taste
- Proven experience as Chef/Cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Good communication skills
- Neat individual
- Detail oriented
- Meticulous and methodological
- Attention to details
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of application.