Ibom Air aims to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria, West Africa and beyond by focusing on service excellence, hospitality and innovation, plus our infusion of style and grace!
Every time you fly with us, our goal is to provide you and every one of our passengers with a safe, consistent, reliable, comfortable and enjoyable flying experience. We take pride in our airline and will always act in the best interest of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Captain
- Valid ATPL
- Valid Recurrent Training/Check
- Current first class medical
- Minimum total flying hours – 4000
- Minimum Jet Aircraft Hours – 2000
- Minimum Command Hours on
- Multi-engine jet aircraft – 1500
Job Title: First Officer/Co-Pilot
- Minimum total flying hours – 500
- CRJ 900 type rating and experience wil be an advantage
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ibom Air Pilots” as subject of the email