Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organisations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To help manage budget and drive accounting policies, our client is currently looking to engage the service of an Accountant.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prioritise financial payments based on available funds
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Manage company’s imprest and ensure full retirement of funds by each unit
- Prepare monthly management report
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure strict compliance with all statutory bodies
- Make monthly remittance of VAT and WHT and ensure proper filing
- Prepare balance sheet to ascertain profitability of the organisation
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience in using SAGE
- Strong ownership mindset
- Agile problem solving.
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good attention to details
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for the post of a Business Development Manager to drive business sale and increase revenue for the organisation.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analysing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Setting targets for new business development for the business development managers and executives.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the new business and sales teams.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers to sell the company’s products and services.
- Forming strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting tough but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and ensuring their profitability.
- Working with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business teams.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Minimum of 3years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage pressure
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Manager will be oversee the department to build an organisational culture capable of motivating staff and increasing profitability.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Design performance appraisal metrics
- Ensure organisational structure is strictly adhered to
- Design training programmes to enhance staff productivity
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Work with HR partners to recruit new employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance,and equity within the organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance,pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management or other related field
- A minimum of 5years experience with 2years in a managerial role
- Professional certificate will be an added advantage
- Interested candidate must have good knowledge of the HR requirements for ISO 9001
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply