Latest Job Vacancies at First Synergi Construction Limited, Aug., 2019
First Synergi Construction Limited – Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector. Operating from our office in Lekki Scheme 1, which also houses our design studio and showroom(Waterflow). FSHL has been able to build world class homes in and around lekki consistentently for the past few years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk officer to undertake all front desk activities and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. Who will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Who should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Front Desk administration entails complete duties such as greeting guests, making appointments, developing schedules, answering to customer inquiries, handling correspondence, doing paperwork, and maintaining a professional image.
- This position is the mirror to which customers and clients view the organization.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the organization.
- Maintain a logbook of all incoming guests and clients in the organization daily.
- Act as the point of contact between manager and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage appointments and schedule meetings.
- Always ensure tidiness and proper ventilation of the reception area.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints.
- Be willing to assist as needed.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 3 to 5years’ front desk or customer service working experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Preferably female.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment. E.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Be a people’s person.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
Job Title: Site Engineer
- Site engineers are integral to construction projects. Working alongside civil engineers, structural engineers, architects and surveyors, they use their technical skills and managerial prowess to make sure that building sites are fit for purpose.
- The role of a site engineer combines technical responsibilities with project management. Without the site engineers, construction projects would descend into chaos. Site engineers are responsible for planning, marking out and levelling construction sites before any building work takes place. they have several responsibilities including solving technical issues, providing advice, management and preparing reports.
- Act as the main technical adviser on all our sites for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the sites
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations on all sites
- Ensure that all materials us7ed and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Day-to-day management of the sites, including supervising and monitoring the sites labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Sends progress report on all sites weekly
- Ensures material and structural integrity are tested
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
- A Good University Degree in Construction Management or any related field.
- HSE Certificate required
- Minimum of 5 years on handling a similar role.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Efficiency in producing construction solutions and to make changes.
- Speed in problem solving abilities.
- Maintain 100% accuracy of time sheet data at the site.
- Must have at least 95% level of organization for project related information.
- Ability to express concern, suggestions and ask appropriate questions.
- Ability to act upon professional advice given.
- Ability to learn from past errors.
- Willingness to perform additional tasks as delegated or requested.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must have an eye for details
- Good time management skills in order to handle competing deadlines.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use computer programs such as the MS Suite.
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an experienced Account Officer who is a trustworthy professional with outstanding book-keeping and analytical abilities.
- He/She will be responsible for all accounting activities in the company
- Monthly bank reconciliation and cash analysis.
- Profit and Loss statement and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
- Petty cash disbursement and reconciliation.
- Payroll management with monthly remittance of TAX and Pension.
- Recording all transactions, organize receipts and purchase orders, and ensure timely payment of bills.
- Monthly and yearly audit of transactions and payments.
- Developing key controls in the management of the company’s accounts.
- Use of accounting software and complex excel templates.
- Must have basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Preparing quarterly and annual budgets which support company’s development aims.
- First Degree (B.Sc/B.A or HND).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounting function.
- Excellent IT and Communication skills.
Deadline: 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.