Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Directly responsible for effectively marketing the company’s products and services.
- Directly responsible for the achievement of sales target. Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company’s products.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Qualification: BSc
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent/salesperson (At least 2 years)
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Excellent customer service skills.
- MS Office familiarity
- Good teamwork skills and Strong Attention to Details.
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
Location: V.I., Lagos
- We are in need of the services of a good-looking, smart, organized and enthusiastic Female Sales Representative to manage sales in the shop.
- Minimum educational qualification is OND
- Must be staying in or around V.I
- 2 years of experience in stated or similar job role
- Not more 32 years by December, 2019
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Presentable and well put together
- Very well spoken
- Excellent selling skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- IT savvy/Computer literate; Ability to use Microsoft office tools – word, excel etc.
720,000 NGN Per Annum (Based on qualification and work experience).
Deadline: 7th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email subject: Key Account Manager.