Latest Job Vacancies in a Transportation Company, August, 2019
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client who is into Transportation business is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Preference: Female
- This role will be responsible for helping to accelerate growth and strengthening stakeholder engagement within Nigeria through strategic partnerships across industries to help build competitive moats for the business
- The day-to-day activities
- Recruit, train and manage driver acquisition team to achieve the company sales target and market share.
- Ensure driver acquisition department achieve sales targets of month, quarter and year.
- Ensure the quality of drivers recruited.
- Ensure drivers maintain high productivity and follow up with driver payment schedule.
- Maintain cost control in line with agreed objectives and plan.
- Create an environment where the department and its employees develop and excel.
- Promote the company brand name to the market.
- Actively set out to achieve and exceed objectives for market penetration.
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and the lowest rate of customer defection.
- Leadership skills: Good interpersonal and, reporting skills.
- Ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and culture of the firm
- Have a wide business relationship with customers and understand well about market Scope.
- Report back to Management on any areas of concern and/or opportunity.
- Please note that this is a management job and will not be incentive driven.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree and a minimum of 4 + years’ experience as the same position.
- Previous experience in Transportation establish or similar Company
- Start-up mindset and a can-do attitude, willing to do out-of-scope works
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Fluency in all commonly used office software and ultimately familiar with computer.
- High transparency and strong anti-corruption attitude.
- Skills: leadership skills, excellent communication and report writing skills, good in operation management and problem-solving skills, critical and analysis;
- Additional academic qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Self – motivation and work well with minimal or without supervision.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and overtime to meet deadlines.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Digital Marketing strategist is responsible for all aspects of the company’s brand initiatives across digital media platforms.
- Creating, executing and controlling integrated digital marketing initiatives
- Come up with innovative and compelling digital marketing concepts
- Develop and implement digital brand marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the brand team
- Develop and execute local digital marketing ideas in close collaboration with respective specialist.
- Develops and delivers a well-rounded digital marketing plan for key brand properties
- Develops and implements great stand-alone digital ideas that engage consumers with the product / brand on different digital platforms
- Constantly identifies, analyzes and aligns the latest digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Seeks out new opportunities and applies them to the strategy in alignment with the local team
- Benchmarks best practice examples in and outside the world of relevant advertising digital media activities
- Plans, executes and analyses all digital marketing activities on the local market
- Creates and/or adapts concepts
- Briefs digital agencies
- Develops a cross marketing plan
- Aligns embedding into social campaigns and own channel activities with local team/Digital
- Media Manager
- Monitors effectiveness and results
- Reports to stakeholders on projects, planning and results
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s
- Knowledge of graphic design is required
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about digital media in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Applicants should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Get to know our Team
- The web team works on both desktop and mobile web apps, building delightful, performant user interfaces that our passengers use to access booking and ride information.
- The full stack engineers also provide the company with internal web portals that support the core business logic the firm
Get to know the Role
- Design, implement & manage web apps that impact our users
- Experience a shipping culture that uses the state of the art web technologies
- Grow in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing and code review
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale: static analysis, feature flags, instrumentation, and more
The day-to-day activities
- Design and implement RESTful APIs
- Build and deploy performant modern web applications in React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, and Flow
- Architect efficient and scalable backend systems
- Write unit, functional and end-to-end tests
- Write high-quality code (Ruby on Rails, Go) that communicates with upstream backend services via HTTP APIs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Participate in code reviews
The must haves:
- Experience shipping web applications to production:
- PHP developer who have 4-5 years of experience. (Our system is developed in core PHP with MySQL as a database
- Native Android developer around 3-4 years of experience
- iOS developer around 3-4 years of experience who know how to work with swift4 version.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, web protocols, and web performance optimization techniques
- Proficient understanding of the HTTP protocol.
Deadline: 5th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.