GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, an EPC company is urgently in need of qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Okija, Anambra
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Direct reports from: Heads of Operational Units/depts.
- You will be responsible for managing all operational activities of the Strategic Business Unit (SBU).
- Provide leadership for the day to day operations of the SBU in order to achieve quality service as well as efficiency and effectiveness of Operations.
- Liaise with the Leadership and the Departmental / Unit heads to develop strategic plans that support productivity, operational performance, staff retention and satisfaction and drive the implementation processes.
- Prepare and manage annual operational budgets and financial reports for the Strategic Business Unit(s).
- Ensure the continued financial viability of the SBU’s operational units through financial (cost and revenue) management.
- Create management practices that support high performance in employees.
- Liaise with all departmental/unit heads to ensure that adequate operational support is rendered to the Programs of the Foundation.
- Develop and implement outreach programs to facilitate strategic partnership and business development initiatives.
- Develop and implement a system for tracking and reporting on the progress of the strategic plan Implementation.
- Maintain effective liaison with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Trustees, Organizational Leadership, Community Leadership, Employees, Patients etc) to ensure the smooth running of the SBU.
- Develop and manage the design of program plans for sustainability
- Development of program budgets and execution
- Interface with program stakeholders both internally and externally
- Work with CEO in sourcing for donor partnerships and collaborations
- Conduct of focused research and surveys in relevant program segments
- Oversee program data management
- Use and maintenance of program management templates
- Develop business cases for every new initiative in line with organisational standard processes and policies
- Identification and management of program related risks
- Make periodic presentations of progress reports to management
- Conduct regular training/capacity building sessions for subordinates for effective knowledge transfers
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO and the group leadership.
- Exquisite knowledge of Operations in a Foundation
- Minimum of B.Sc. or its equivalent in relevant discipline
- Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Computer Literacy and knowledge.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power point).
- Ability to think strategically, plan, assign, supervise and coordinate the work of subordinates
- Sound knowledge of project management with ability to mentor subordinates.
- Experienced in managing expectations of donor organisations.
- Micro financing and process proficiency will be an added advantage
- Strong program research capabilities
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation and data management skills
- A team player with effective communication skills
- All Staff
- Heads of Operational Units/depts.
Job Title: Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
- We are urgently in need of a passionate Learning & Development person willing to support, design, develop, deliver, and maintain content, and other resources on the LMS.
- The Administrator will maximize the LMS, establish user roles and related processes, manage data and content on the system, and provide end-user technical support.
- Develop and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that will meet all regulatory, compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform multiple, high level administrative functions in support of the Organization-wide training programmes through e-learning.
- Handle administration of the learning management system, training records and associated templates to ensure staff training documentation is complete.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Create/publish/archives online/ instructor-led courses, assign training curricula, add/delete resources, monitor accounts, reset passwords and maintain system parameters.
- Administer LMS and third-party servers, user accounts and network security.
- Set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Evaluate business requirements related to using and configuring LMS application.
- Provide system maintenance which included upgrades, updates and configuration.
- Analyze, identify and communicate LMS system and business requirements to vendors.
- Maintain data integrity rules and processes for the LMS, such as course descriptions, course or class changes, and instructors.
- Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Develop tracking mechanisms and schema to identify employee training requirements and qualification status.
- Create and update training requirements in the LMS.
- Accurately track new, deleted and revised items in the learning management system including assessments.
- Process course updates and monitor user access for monthly usage.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of Human Resources especially Learning & Development
- Competent in managing a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Knowledge of Moodle and SQL is required
- Experience with curriculum and content management
- Understands intermediate technical skills using PHP, Open Source, databases etc
- Excellent Communicator
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good knowledge on Project Management.
Deadline: 22nd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the subject title: “LMS Admin – Rivers”.