Latest Job Vacancy for Store Manager at E’sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Manage customer relations proactively in cooperation with relevant units and departments
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Keep and regularly update important contacts within client organizations
- Ensure timely and regular quality assurance contacts with relevant client contacts
- Conduct periodic formal and informal service level evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in—depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.