Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager/ Personal Assistant to the Director
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports.
- Work to build more contractual contracts for the organization to ensure sustainability and market share protection
- Media/Public Relations: Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the firm (or contracts with and provides oversight to outside agencies).
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base.
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Ensure clients satisfaction and retainership.
- Drive marketing activities for Firms recognition
- Ensure weekly/monthly sales targets are met.
- Generating new client leads and proposing new business development strategies.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Develops, implements, and manages the firm’s business development and client services plan consistent with the firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the firm’s Partners.
- Budgeting: Develop and manage the firm’s business development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the firm, practice groups, and individual lawyers;
- Develops, delivers and promotes legal services and business development proposals for clients on technical services in an effective & professional manner.
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- Report directly to the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- MInimum of 4 years working experience as a Business development manager in a Legal firm.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online