Latest Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited, 14th August, 2019
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager/ Personal Assistant to the Director
- Provides market research and analysis; prepares research-based reports.
- Work to build more contractual contracts for the organization to ensure sustainability and market share protection
- Media/Public Relations: Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the firm (or contracts with and provides oversight to outside agencies).
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Identifies, develops and targets growth strategies and plans focused on both financial gain and increased client base.
- Drives forward sector campaigns, ensuring the successful delivery and monitoring of potential revenue channels.
- Achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Ensure clients satisfaction and retainership.
- Drive marketing activities for Firms recognition
- Ensure weekly/monthly sales targets are met.
- Generating new client leads and proposing new business development strategies.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation: Develops, implements, and manages the firm’s business development and client services plan consistent with the firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the firm’s Partners.
- Budgeting: Develop and manage the firm’s business development and client services annual budget, which includes marketing expenditures for the firm, practice groups, and individual lawyers;
- Develops, delivers and promotes legal services and business development proposals for clients on technical services in an effective & professional manner.
- Evaluates and maintains the Firm’s databases utilized for business development, public relations and client services, and generates reports as requested.
- Report directly to the Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- MInimum of 4 years working experience as a Business development manager in a Legal firm.
Deadline: 26th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online