Latest Vacancies at DCSL Corporate Services Limited, Aug., 2019
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Risk Advisory, Governance & Regulatory Compliance
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Lead small teams through evaluation and development of internal control policy and procedures
- Identify gaps and recommend feasible remediation to client. Design solutions to mitigate risk and build control structure
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with the Company’s standards and ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Proficiently write audit report, with the appropriate formatting.
- Demonstrate specialty in several business processes end to end, key controls and reporting, and intersection with regulatory compliance process
- Assess and develop internal control policies and procedures for financial and/or operational processes.
- Lead small teams on performing risk assessment and developing an internal audit plan
- Lead small teams on smaller clients through process improvement leveraging leading practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree/HND with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business or any related course
- Possess sound written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Excellent communication, presentation, Organization, Negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIA, CISA, etc
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant work experience
- Effective decision-making skills and excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
Deadline: Friday, 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.