Latest Vacancies in an Oil and Gas Company, Port Harcourt
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
- B.Sc preferably in Engineering
- 5 – 8 years relevant work experience
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- 3-5 years of progressive recruitment experience in a full-cycle corporate and or recruitment firm.
- Hands on experience with various interview formats (e.g phone, skype, and structured)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resource databases
- Coordinate recruitment plans and programs to address talent needs
- Coordinate talent sourcing including leveraging multiple recruiting sources (recruitment firms, social media platforms
- Build and maintain robust candidate database
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze client abilities
- Coordinate interviewing of candidates
- Coordinate with Head of HR and other Unit Heads to forecast department hiring needs
- Coordinate onboard processes for new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct Job and Tasks analysis to document job duties and requirements
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Head of HR & Admin
Deadline: 30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Technical Recruiter” as subject of the email.