Latest Vacancy at Nicole Sinclair for House Keeping Supervisor
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Keeping Supervisor
- Liaises with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance and wages
- Responsible for planning and organizing work of the room attendants for efficient productivity.
- Ensure appropriate furnishing in all apartments
- Regularly replace or replenish apartment linen, towel, toiletries and sundry supplies.
- Responsible for periodic training of the room attendant and laundry attendant.
- Scheduling staff roster.
- Overseeing stocktaking, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
- Ensuring lost property is kept safely and returned to its owner
- Overseeing supervisor’s staff.
- B.Sc in relevant field.
- Displays integrity and honesty.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests
- Demonstrates attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Able to follow and adhere to standard policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in relevant field
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain a professional manner at all times.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online