Latest Vacancy for Office Assistant at AT&A Group Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- An office assistant job includes a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. These include performing cleaning, clerical, a variety of routine administrative and office support functions.
- Keep office area clean and tidy:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming or polishing them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand and power trimmers, and clear debris from grounds
- Monitor building safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Notify Corporate Services concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Make requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
Requirements, Experience, And Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Internet skills
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant or in another relevant administrative role.
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
Deadline: 14th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as subject of the email.