Learning Management System Administrator Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Human Resources (Learning & Development function)
- A passionate Learning & Development enthusiastic willing to support, design, develop, deliver, and maintain content, and other resources on the LMS.
- The Administrator will maximize the LMS, establish user roles and related processes, manage data and content on the system, and provide end- user technical support.
- The Administrator will also partner with other learning specialist to create training materials and localize with translated content.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of Human Resources especially Learning & Development
- Competent in managing a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Knowledge of Moodle and SQL is required.
- Experience with curriculum and content management.
- Understands intermediate technical skills using PHP, Open Source, databases
- Excellent Communicator.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Good knowledge on Project Management.
- Develop and maintain a learning management system (LMS) that will meet all regulatory, compliance needs and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform multiple, high level administrative functions in support of the Organization-wide training programmes through e-learning.
- Handle administration of the learning management system, training records and associated templates to ensure staff training documentation is complete.
- Manage LMS functions which include monitoring course content, course approvals and evaluation processes ensuring processes are completed within given timeframes.
- Create/publish/archives online/ instructor-led courses, assign training curricula, add/delete resources, monitor accounts, reset passwords and maintain system parameters.
- Administer LMS and third-party servers, user accounts and network security.
- Set and maintain security roles and access levels.
- Evaluate business requirements related to using and configuring LMS application.
- Provide system maintenance which included upgrades, updates and configuration.
- Analyse, identify and communicate LMS system and business requirements to vendors.
- Maintain data integrity rules and processes for the LMS, such as course descriptions, course or class changes, and instructors.
- Investigate and resolve any data or system inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Develop tracking mechanisms and schema to identify employee training requirements and qualification status.
- Create and update training requirements in the LMS.
- Accurately track new, deleted and revised items in the learning management system including assessments.
- Process course updates and monitor user access for monthly usage.
Deadline: 3pm on Monday; 2nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected