Locum Pharmacist Job Vacancy at Wellrose Nigeria
Wellrose, a Healthcare organisation is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
- Dispensing prescription and OTC medicines to the public.
- Inventory Management – keeping tab of Out-of-stock and requesting for replenishment. Monitoring supplies.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Rendering related Healthcare services such as Monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff.
- Must possess B.Pharm degree.
- Must be well-experienced in Retail Community Pharmacy practice. At least 1 year Post-graduation experience.
- Should be resident on Lagos Mainland, preferably Yaba, Shomolu/Bariga, Oworo,Oshodi or neighboring areas.
- Preferably between the Age bracket of 23 – 30 years.
- Must be willing to do flexible shifts (alternate shifts).
- Possess good Leadership skills and a good Team-player.
- Possess Impressive Product knowledge and in sync with recent researches.
Deadline: 27th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.