Massive Recruitment at IROKO TV Partners Limited, 2nd August, 2019
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Monitoring and maintaining entries in the accounting systems for up to 6 entities across Africa. Ad-hoc assistance will be required across the remaining group companies
- Monthly review of the trade receivables and payables to ensure all invoices recorded on the system are still valid
- Forming excellent working relationships with colleagues across the international organisation
- Preparing audit schedules, assisting with audit queries and other year-end work
- Liaising with the Tax Consultant for withholding tax and VAT review & remittance
- Liaising with the other external stakeholders such as bank officers, Auditors, consultants etc in applicable entities as the need arises
- Ensuring deadlines for tax returns and filings are met
- Ad-hoc petty cash review to ensure assistant financial accountants reconciliations are accurate
- Balance sheet reconciliation and review
- Monitoring daily bank balances and preparation of the weekly cash balance summary
- Review of the bank reconciliations across the African entities
- Preparation of monthly cash movement analysis
- Review of the PL to ensure appropriate costs and revenues have been recognised in the period
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances
- Assistance with payment uploads and monitoring, as required
- Raising sales invoices as required
- Payroll review, ensuring accuracy of payroll related schedules. Also ensuring proper recognition and payment of statutory deductions to proper authorities.
- Monitoring of loans and advances to ensure funds are recovered where appropriate
- Supervision of the assistant financial accountant and remotely supporting the accounts staff in the other African entities
- Any other administrative duties delegated by the Financial Controller
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified (or equivalent professional qualification) with at least 3 years post qualified experience
- It is desirable but not essential that the candidate has a bachelor’s degree in finance or business
- At least 10 years’ experience in Finance or other related/relevant roles
- At least 3 years post qualified experience is required for this role
- Intermediate excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, sumifs)
- Numerial accuracy
- Business Savvy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Relationship Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Technical and Functional Expertise
- Understanding the Business
- Achieving Results
- Serving the internal stakeholders
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Deadline: 5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email and successfull candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Outbound Telesales Agents
- We are looking for 500 diligent and detail-oriented Outbound support agent with a strong telesales ability calling customers who are overdue on payment on their account with the aim to win back those who already paid but has got expired – Inactive Users, and bring on board Potential customers. And provide troubleshooting guide to any issues they encounter.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2019.
5th – 23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come for Interview between 11am – 2pm on the interview dates above:
24, Association Avenue,
Illupeju – Lagos State.