Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, West Africa
Ref Id: R-92621
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for management of the West Africa cluster, oversight of local office operations and configuring in-country sales and delivery activities
- Sets the broader business strategy for the geography managed
- Establishes, and is accountable for financial/operating objectives. identifies business opportunities and helps achieve sales objectives
- Represents MasterCard to government and regulatory bodies in assigned territory.
- Accountable for the P&L and configuration of country sales, delivery and operations for large or complex countries/regions
- Identifies business-building opportunities for cross-functional groups
- Monitors regulatory framework and proactively approaches external stakeholders
- Acts as Mastercard’s ambassador, spokesperson and key contact for regulatory and government agencies
- Oversees communications with Mastercard’s customer banks, and the merchant community
- Positions Mastercard as a business partner, thought leader and trusted advisor with customers
- Develops relationships between Mastercard and the customer across all operational functions
- Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively develop employees as organizational resources.
- Experience in management role in large and complex country/region with accountability for sales, marketing, delivery and/or operations
- Demonstrated success in smaller Country Management roles and/or managing P&L goals for a country/region
- Experience in managing complex and/or international customer accounts and relationships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.