Mobile Developer Vacancy at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- A front facing type of environment working directly with clients to understand requirements and translate them to solutions quickly. You will also need to interface with the back end team consistently.
- This is a high-paced environment where the tasks have critical impacts on day-to-day operations and thus require the utmost concentration and responsibility.
- B.Sc in Software Engineering, Mobile Application Development, Mobile Computing, Computer Science or any related programming centric field.
- 3 or more years experience in software development with hands on experience in mobile iOS and/or Android development.
- Successfully developed & deployed one or more native iOS app and/or Android app that showcases a rich, interactive user interface.
- Knowledge of Java, Swift/Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP (minimum viable product) application design.
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Deadline: 15th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.