Nationwide Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited, 23rd Aug., 2019
Ascentech Services Limited acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Inverters and Batteries)
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country.
- The main task is to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Zonal Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Zonal Sales Manager in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Sales Supervisors to ensure that plans are executed and objectives realized.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified region are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Zonal Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure that all orders are executed promptly andaccurately.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the Zonal Sales Manager on the 3rdof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Representatives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified region towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Sales Supervisors, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Zonal Sales Manager.
- University Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration and/or Social Science.
- Possession of other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years’ cognate experience in sales and marketing.
- 30-40 years preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Strong leadership, motivational and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication, reporting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and presentation skills.
- Self-discipline with good prioritization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Manager – Manager & Innovations
Job Position Summary
- This individual will play a key role as the member of the management team tasked with scaling up and rapidly growing the frozen food business.
- The individual will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy, identifying consumer/ customer needs, launching new products and implementing marketing and promotional programs in order to drive profitable sales growth across all channels of business – Foodservice (HORECA), International Quick Service Restaurant (QSRs) and Retail.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop the country marketing strategy and marketing plan underpinned on deep insights and sharp brand positioning in partnership with company leadershipFocus on category development with benefits accruing across these channels – Foodservice, International QSR channels.
- Participate in the annual sales budgeting exercise and lead development of marketing plansExecute the plan to the highest possible standard meeting set targets.
- Select and on-board marketing support partners for Creative, Activation, Media, PR, ensuring effective and integrated delivery of the marketing plan to the highest possible standards and maximizing results.
- Plan and conduct market researches with consumers/customers for insights gathering, new product development etc.
- Build a robust new product pipeline and drive product development through R&D and manufacturing for successful launch.
- Work closely with Sales for successful implementation of marketing & promotional programs across Retail and Foodservice channelsChannelize ideas and market/ customer feedback from sales to improvise and launch new programs.
- Plan and execute consumer/ customer out-reach programs and events (food shows, festivals, consumer engagement etc.)
- Develop marketing capability by hiring, training and supporting team members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a must.
- MBA in Marketing or an equivalent professional qualification would be a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years of marketing experience preferably in FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong understanding of the Nigerian customer and FMCG market dynamics
- Language Skills: Fluent in English, knowledge of French a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organizationStrong professional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Aptitude for technical understanding of products and manufacturing processes
- Works well under deadline pressures; ability to prioritize and manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job title” as the subject of the email.